Are you a teacher then check it out

I had just finished my class.There we discover something new 
In some school the teacher have developed a habit of competing with students. They will say that i will make so hard paper so that most of you will get failed and so most of you have to attend remedial classes . The teacher feel proud in this. There was question which comes in my mind ,if teacher knows that most of the students get failed than he should take the class before the exam not after the exam. If in a class most of the students get failed then ,WHAT DOES IT SHOW?
THe ANSWER IS VERY SIMPLE THAT THE TEACHER HIMSELF REQUIRE A REMEDIAL CLASSES NOT THE STUDENTS"
If You know such teachers frorward this message because as A TEACHER ONE SHOULD BE PROUD OF TRAINING THE STUDENTS IN SUCH A WAY THAT MOST OF THE STUDENTS GET PASSED
Wha do you think I am right or wrong .please explain your answer



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is the song which my son has to sung in school.It is very interesting

A students who is My hero because of his Bravery

Do you think person sitting in public places like bank should behave according to their false ego - part 1