Solutions of one of interesting questions of HC Verma

In H C Verma part 2 .There is one interesting problem for the focusing of electron beam in magnetic field .Question number 44 page 234.During my internet wandering ,i come across this animation which may be good way of analyzing this problem



I my self find this question to be quiet tricky ,but when you read this article by clicking on above link ,you can understand the problem

.Main points are

1) The beam will be focused after Time period
2) The distance of focusing is product of horizontal velocity and time period
3)For small angle value of angle horizontal component is v.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is the song which my son has to sung in school.It is very interesting

A students who is My hero because of his Bravery

Do you think person sitting in public places like bank should behave according to their false ego - part 1