Golden words by my student Anubha Sharma

Anubha Sharma is very talented,creative and hardworking.She is joining DU.These are her thoughts
I aimed at a beautiful flower on the branch of a tall tree..but i lost my balance n consequently fell in a pond.. I was disappointed..:(.. my eyes were closed wid tears..but wen i regained calmness I saw many beautiful lotus floating around me..dis is life..god makes u fall at times to fill ur life wid gud virtues...life takes away wat u desire.. to give u more dan wat u desired for...!!!
  • This generation has very good talent.It is nice to be part of this generation

Comments

  1. Nice one anubha.. :).. thnks fr such an innovative post sir! !

    -mohit madan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is the song which my son has to sung in school.It is very interesting

A students who is My hero because of his Bravery

Do you think person sitting in public places like bank should behave according to their false ego - part 1