success is a part of movement not of pause

Yesterday i get a call from my friend Prabudh singh.He has become DM now .It was nice news .Few days back i get a news that one of my very good student Ashwani kumar has qualified for IAS.Congrats to both of them.Both have similarity ,both have achieved their present status because of hardworking capability.Working with both of them ,with prabudh as friend while with ashwani as his teacher and friend both,I can share the reason behind their success.They were focussed ,both know the meaning of education.They are the persons which are the part of very simple theory of continuity of life.Set your goal ,start moving and the things will take there shape themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is the song which my son has to sung in school.It is very interesting

A students who is My hero because of his Bravery

Do you think person sitting in public places like bank should behave according to their false ego - part 1