Teaching physics and syllabus

From last week i am feeling the heat of finishing syllabus.Whenever the feeling of finishing syllabus comes in mind ,creative teaching goes in backseat.I am not happy with the maner in which the academics is being planned in my school.Teaching physics require regular classeses.Which i am not able to get in school,Few days back one of good student of class X approach me for tution.I said i dont do it for class X.She was worried about syllabus in school.Plannig of class X ,XI and XII should be different than school if we want our students to understand the thing instead of just finishing syllabus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is the song which my son has to sung in school.It is very interesting

A students who is My hero because of his Bravery

Do you think person sitting in public places like bank should behave according to their false ego - part 1