Society requirement about life and education

Today was a nice day .I love my morning walk. All of my friends are very successful in their respective fields. Discussion with them help me to know better about society. There feed back about education help me to understand what basically society require from education and what we actually are delivering. The best way of improving the school standard is by bringing parents as a consultancy panel .,It should be there for 9,10,11 and 12 classes..Teachers and parents both can bring real changes in education if they are part of process.

Today I met some parents which were not happy from the way there child are behaving. Understanding this generation is becoming tough for them. I gave them some suggestion let see how this will help them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is the song which my son has to sung in school.It is very interesting

A students who is My hero because of his Bravery

Do you think person sitting in public places like bank should behave according to their false ego - part 1