Simple practical rules to have a better Life
5. Cut down on Junk food: Junk food has a nasty way of bringing your health down, so avoid it whenever possible, opting instead for healthy food like fresh fruits and vegetables.
6. Practice good Dental hygiene: Researchers have found that dental hygiene is important for more than cosmetic reasons-it can help you chew food and even avoid heart disease.
7. Drink Tea: Be sure to check out the powerhouse of benefits that tea can deliver, which includes improved memory and prevention of ills such as cavities, cancer, and heart disease.
8. Get some Exercise: Whether you need to lose weight or not, exercise will have a positive effect on your overall health and quality of life.
9. Improve your Energy: If you're feeling sluggish all day, chances are you're just not going to feel good about yourself. So take a few steps to boost your energy, and you'll be better in your daily life.
10. Intensify your Workouts: Researchers have found that by doing more intense workouts, you can enjoy similar benefits that you would with a more relaxed workout for a longer period of time.
11. Enjoy fish a few times a week: Eat fish, and you'll get a serving of Omega-3 fatty acids, which can help reduce heart disease.
12. Wear Better Shoes: Don't torture your toes with restrictive shoes all the time-limit the amount of time you spend in uncomfortable shoes.
13. Protect your Skin: Stay out of the sun to avoid skin damage, or use sunblock to help.
14. Eat at Home: It's easier and cheaper to prepare healthy foods on your own at home, and skillfully cooking a meal is sure to impress just about anyone.
15. Get Tested for pre Diabetes: Diabetes is a disease that many Americans are susceptible to, and by discovering it early on you can prevent it or lessen its impact.
16. Take a Daily walk: Get a little bit of movement and clear your mind with a walk every day.
17. Lose extra Weight: One of the best things you can do for your health and overall quality of life is to shed a few extra pounds.
18. Join a Book Club: Get some social interaction while improving your knowledge with a book club.
19. Get out of the House: Believe it or not, the world just isn't going to come to you. You've got to get out of your "zone" for social interaction.
20. Volunteer: For a rewarding social experience, look into volunteer opportunities.
21. Ignore Minor Irritations: Whether it's some jerk in traffic, or incessant Facebook application requests, some things just aren't worth dealing with.
22. Start a Blog: Spark an online discussion and network with new people through a blog.
23. Talk to Strangers: Don't hesitate to spark a conversation with someone you don't know-you just might enjoy yourself, or even make a new friend.
24. Don't stereotype or label people: Avoid dismissing people based on factors you don't fully understand, and you may find that they have something to offer you.
25. Call old Friends: You'd be surprised how many people would be overjoyed to hear from you, especially if it's been a while since you've seen them.
26. Go to Church or Temple: Make new friends and get in touch with your spiritual side at church or temple.
27. Host a Party: Spend some time with good friends and enjoy yourself at home by inviting others over for a party.
28. Enjoy a Hobby: Having a regular, relaxing activity will bring you joy.
29. Join a Club: Whether you're into board games or photography, there's a group out there for you.
Improve your emotional life with these simple strategies.
30. Make an Effort to be Happy: Whether you actually feel happy or not, make it a point to attempt happiness. It will help you feel better, as well as others around you.
31. Consider Religion: If you're not a spiritual person, consider becoming more involved with religion to improve your emotional well-being.
32. Stop taking things Personally: Although it may seem to the contrary, know that not everyone is out to make your life harder.
33. Be Optimistic: Put a positive spin on things and feel better about the future.
34. Know when to lose sleep: Sometimes, you have more important things to do than sleep, but they key is knowing when that should happen.
35. Step out of your Comfort zone: Make it a point to step out of your comfort zone once in awhile. It's a great way to advance yourself
36. Get rid of ill-fitting Clothing: Clothes that don't fit right will just make you look bad and feel worse about yourself. If you love a piece, but it just doesn't look good, consider getting it tailored.
37. Spend time with a Child: Look at the world through a child's eyes and get inspired. You'll learn to appreciate simple things and see life with excitement.
38. Pamper Yourself: Take care of yourself, whether that means getting a pint of ice cream now and then, or just getting a spa treatment.
39. Celebrate your Successes: When you've accomplished something great, take a moment to feel good about it!
40. Quit your Technology Addiction: Although you may love your BlackBerry, you'll feel a whole lot better if you just step away from the screen for a while.
41. Set Goals: By setting goals, you'll give yourself something to strive for and look forward to.
42. Feel Good about Yourself: Make a decision to improve your self-confidence, and you'll feel better. Others will notice it, too.
43. Be Thankful: Every now and then, take some time to acknowledge all of the good things you have in your life, big and small.
44. Cut yourself some slack: Avoid inventing your own impossible, stringent rules that you have to stick to-they'll only make you feel nervous and guilty.
45. Let go of the Past: Don't hold grudges-let go, and you'll free up emotional space.
46. Don't be Dramatic: Stop inflating small problems or you'll make yourself more anxious than you need to be.
47. Express Yourself: Let your emotions come out through art, writing, or other forms of expression.
48. Meditate: Take some time out every day to have an inner dialogue with yourself.
Make these changes to improve your life's financial outlook.
49. Pay off Debt: Nothing will improve your finances better than simply getting rid of debt.
50. Build an Emergency fund: Keep an emergency fund to save yourself from plummeting into the red when something pops up, and you'll be much more secure.
51. Track your spending: At some point in their lives, nearly everyone has wondered where all their money goes. Try this exercise to finally get to the bottom of it, and identify spots where your money could be better spent.
52. Be Frugal: Embrace frugality in your life and you'll save money while living more simply.
53. Make Extra payments: Pay off mortgage and other large debts early, and you'll take a load off.
54. Diversify your Income: Provide yourself with some financial security by finding multiple sources of income.
55. Save: The concept is simple-save money, and you'll have more financial power to do the things you'd like to do.
56. Eat at Home more often: Eating out all the time may be fun, but preparing meals at home is a better financial strategy.
57. Invest: Investing is not only fun, it's an excellent way to make your money grow.
58. Set a Goal: Give yourself a financial goal to achieve, whether it's saving for a particular item, or doubling your investments.
59. Save for Retirement: Don't give your future self a huge mess to take care of-save now, and you'll enjoy it later.
Improve your mind by taking these simple steps.
60. Go back to School: Continuing your education does not have to be a complicated endeavor. Take an online class, or just a weekend seminar.
61. Read classic Books: Improve your mind by finally picking up all those books you were supposed to read in school.
62. Plan: Always have a plan for your life, so you'll know what you're working toward.
63. Quit Procrastinating: Resolve to get moving, and you'll find that you have much more time than you originally realized.
64. Get Inspired by a book: Read a book that will help you spark positive changes in your life.
65. Learn from your Mistakes: Don't let mistakes get you down. Instead, consider what you did wrong, and how you can avoid doing so again in the future.
66. Stop Worrying: Let go of worry, and know that the future will come no matter what you do about it.
67. Learn to play a musical Instrument: Pick up a guitar, or even a harp, to improve your mental capacity and have something fun to do.
68. Work to your own Advantage: Improve upon what you can, and let the rest fall away.
69. Think Slowly: Instead of jumping to conclusions, carefully calculate what a situation means. Doing so can help you save relationships that might be damaged by rash thinking
70. Participate in a Debate: Have a rational discussion with someone of similar intellect to improve your knowledge.
71. Learn a new Language: Broaden your horizons by learning how to speak a new language.
72. Visit Wikipedia: Spend some time on Wikipedia learning lots of interesting facts you've never realized before.
Make these changes in your daily life to improve upon yourself.
73. Quit Smoking: It's the single most important thing you can do for your health, appearance, and energy. You'll smell better, too.
74. Wake up Early: Be an early riser, and you'll find that you have more time to get things done.
75. Spend more time Outdoor: Head outside to become more active and enjoy the world around you.
76. Be Organized: Make things easier on yourself by living a more organized life.